Times change and how to search for jobs well. we are many companies and candidates that we have chosen to use social networks to find jobs commensurate with experience we have.
The traditional way to get professional profiles continues in certain respects as to identify and recruit the revision of curricula and face to face interviews is still necessary to find the profile that we consider fit and proper.
With social networks, the process is not replaced, however, the process becomes more demanding and careful. Those working in recruitment take advantage of social networks, the time gained, because it is more qualified people and reduced hiring costs.
Related articles: Marketing From Human Resources
For organizations, social networks offer a wide scenario of candidates on their behavior, attitudes, and even your social and professional life, since, according to the profile that this need to, we know many features that support us to know exactly like the real candidate.
For job seekers there are several advantages in networks are:
- Space to expand the relevant information regarding their professional and work experience.
- Companies have a lot of candidates according to the profile, which allows them to know exactly what is right or not.
- The Internet allows you to display what is mentioned in the curriculum, put evidence and identify users to know that content.
- Social profiles like LinkedIn that allows us to show as candidates and look as companies, interests regarding their employment growth have both.
- Employees today are seeking more social and access to technologies and platforms that allow them to share their working lives with a wider audience.
Undoubtedly, these advantages allow us to get an idea of how important it has become social networks and the possibility of finding employment through these new platforms socialization.