Employers are offering very lucrative salaries plus package benefits for people with certified skills in digital marketing.
If this is a career domain you’re interested in and you are eager to drive your career forward in 2019, then you should be reading on!Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses That will Prepare You for a Successful Career in 2019 Click To Tweet
What is Digital Marketing?
It doesn’t matter how innovative or world-beating your products and services are, they won’t count for anything unless your potential customers know they exist.
At its very heart, this is the core logic behind the existence of marketing. It’s about making sure that your propositions are delivered to the maximum number of appropriate potential customers and in a form that is both attractive and compelling.
Until perhaps 20 years ago, the channels available for delivering such propositions were relatively limited. The conventional media, trade shows, magazines, billboard advertisements, and even shops, were the main outlets for the creativity of marketing professionals.
Recommended read: SEO Trends: 5 Important SEO Metrics For 2019
The arrival of the distributed digital world has changed all that.
There are now a vast number of other digital channels available which marketing organizations need to exploit. They might include things such as social media, E-mail, website forums and so on. It’s also important to note that this isn’t just about marketing to the consumer. Business to Business (B2B) marketing is also becoming increasingly important as manual business engagement processes are increasingly eliminated in favor of their digital equivalents.
This explosion of potential channels and using them for marketing purposes is what is referred to as the “digital marketing world.”
Watch the Video or Read the Full Article Below!
The Critical Importance of Digital Marketing Skills in 2019
As new technologies arrive and their penetration of the consumer and business marketplaces increases, organizations are reporting huge growth in their needs for appropriately skilled digital marketing professionals.
Indeed, just one recruitment site alone reported in excess of 65,000 positions available nationwide that are related to digital marketing. Those same statistics show an average salary level of nearly $64,000 a year but with large numbers of senior positions, in fact, over 12,000, commanding over $110,000.
These facts show that the market demand is there. The question is, how would you be best positioned to take advantage of that and grow your career accordingly?
Be clear. Employers don’t hand out top positions and salaries to individuals based on hope alone. Instead, they want to see hard evidence on a resume that a candidate has certified skills and knowledge that is ready to be deployed to the enterprise’s business benefit from day one.
This introduces the idea of the imperative for digital marketing certification. Below you will see five top courses that will position you for success in your 2019 career development in digital marketing disciplines.
Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing Certified Associate Certification Training
Typically, employers are searching for digital marketing specialists with broad-based experience.
In-depth knowledge of certain individual niches is desirable but only if that expertise is securely bedded into much broader background area knowledge.
This is where Digital Marketing Course scores highly. It takes students from a basic foundation introduction level through to some of the most advanced concepts and applied techniques across the digital marketing spectrum.
- Leading-edge instructors who are Silicon Valley authors
- 53 hours of instructor-led tuition supplemented by over 40 hours of video training conducted at your own pace
- Instructor mentoring online
- Help in preparing for various industry-recognized exams including OMCA, YouTube, Facebook, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Education in state-of-the-art digital marketing tools and techniques
- Excellently positioned to support professionals from a wide range of backgrounds including entrepreneurs, marketers looking to expand their knowledge and skills base plus students.
Online Studies – Of Course Digital Marketing 4 in 1
This training is offered by Of Course Online Studies course and covers 4 specific domains. Emphasizing simplicity and practical application, this tuition concentrates on Websites, YouTube, Google, and Social Media.
- Focus on simple and applicable practicality
- Assumes little by way of existing experience/knowledge
- Aimed heavily at those trying to drive higher traffic levels to their sites and applications
- Materials provided includes over 100 pages of guidance documents that can be downloaded.
There is constant enrollment, with course durations that can be customized to an individual participant’s requirements.
Recommended read: What are the UX Factors affecting Your Rankings in 2019?
Digital Marketing Institute – the Certified Digital Marketing Professional
This course results in a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing for students successfully completing the study.
Subjects covered include various digital marketing specializations, including mobile environments, social media, SEO, PPC (Pay Per Click) marketing and email.
- An entry-level starting point, with no background knowledge required
- Up to 30 hours of online tuition through skilled instructors
- 10 separate modules going from the basic concepts of digital marketing and covering things such as digital strategies and analytics.
This course is cited as being at professional-level, which is one step in a number of training courses leading eventually to a possible Digital Marketing Master certification.
Hyper Island – Digital Market Online Course
This course from Hyper Island has the objective of showing students how to “build, test and implement to deliver real results” within the world of digital marketing.
- Some live tuition
- 6 hours study each week, based upon the typical student, over a period of around 5-6 weeks
- Aims to teach how to create and implement digital marketing strategies, ranging from including the processes from acquisition to retention
- Covers digital marketing campaigns and how to identify potential customers
- Examines data collection, analysis and positioning through interpretation.
Successful students receive a certificate upon completion.
Coursera’s – Digital Marketing Specialization Course
This digital marketing course from Coursera is a stage in the University of Illinois’ MBA program.
- Over a period of 26 weeks or more, a total of 7 separate online courses are undertaken
- The modules cover subjects to include analytics, the Social Media and marketing through it, SEO
- A real-life project is included.
The individual component courses can be studied in isolation if required. The credits obtained through this study can be included within the university’s MBA program.
Download PDF – Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses That will Prepare You for a Successful Career in 2019
From the introductory discussion, it’s clear that employer demand in this area is generating lucrative opportunities.
Selecting an appropriate course to position you to exploit that demand optimally can sometimes be a challenge.
If you’re unsure of how to go forward, it might be worth getting some further advice from a specialist training provider.