In this advanced digital world, bloggers play a pivotal role in providing valuable information and updates on any niche or topic. So, to mark your presence and stay ahead in this competitive online world, it is necessary to rank the blogs and posts higher on Google and other search engines. It is only possible with the use of best SEO tools for bloggers. Gone are the days when you can login to your blog and write any blog on topics that tickle your interest. Today, ongoing strategy refinements and deep analysis are needed to stay ahead in the competition.
Fortunately, there are endless SEO tools for bloggers be it wordpress or blogger, that can be used for keyword research, analyze competition, perform site audits and more. Here is the comprehensive list of best SEO tools for bloggers that can help reclaim the lost ranking and climb the ladder success on SERPs but make sure that your website is hosted at best hosting provider and loading fast. Opt for vps and cloud hosting offered by godaddy that is considered as very fast. Avail free godaddy discount coupons while booking your hosting with the help of CouponsCurry.com and host your website at one of the best hosting provider.
Ahrefs is the best SEO tool to analyze, monitor and optimize all your rankings. It offers amazing tools and resources to help grow blog traffic. The SEO tool comprises keyword explorer, site explorer, blog auditor, content explorer, SEO toolbar and more. The SEO tool helps to research your competitors to find their sources of traffic and outperform them with effective strategies.
The SEO tool helps monitor the business niche so that you can come up with new opportunities to create powerful and result-focused content.
- Suggests keyword ideas
- Analyze search traffic of competitors
- Find the ranking keywords of competitors
- Help find sites that send more traffic to competitor’s blog
- Effective backlink checker tool
- Advanced backlink reports for blogs
SEMrush is the most widely used SEO and Marketing tool for bloggers. It acts as the SEO auditing and virtual visibility management SEO tool that comes with enterprise and ecommerce solutions to improvise the strategies for online marketing and help flourish the businesses.
Above all, the SEO tool helps bloggers find impactful keywords that have the potential to increase blog traffic. The tool comes with effective all-in-one traffic analytics that helps monitor your competitors’ marketing strategies and activities while understanding user behaviour and new opportunities for online research.
- Suggestion to increase blog traffic
- Perform comprehensive SEO audit for WP blogs
- Content optimization for search engines
- Backlinks analytics and audits
- In-built image editor and URL shorten tool for social platforms
- Enhances PPC results
Yoast SEO is the free SEO tool for bloggers that can help optimize their blogs to rank higher on SERPs. It is the best WP SEO plug-in that can help boost blog traffic and its rankings. The tool enables you to add meta-description, and title for each blog post and article, and its toolset enables the users to create SEO friendly blog posts for users.
Yoast SEO allows you to set permissions for the team and employees to access selected features on the tool. Besides, the analytics tool allows you to know the performance of your blogs in search engines, and it fixes the crawl issues. Though this is the best tool available in the market but you should also have your website loading instantly in front of users. Bigrock claims that some of their hosting plans are best and deliver web pages very fast. Bigrock hosting can also be made economical by using CouponsCurry’s bigrock coupon code.
- Automated internal linking
- Canonical URLs to prevent duplicate content
- Advanced XML sitemaps in a single click
- Complete control over breadcrumbs
- Snippet preview to see how it looks on search results
- Bulk editors for big editing projects
KWFinder is the best SEO tool for finding impactful and effective keywords to increase traffic inflow. The SEO tool helps find the best long-tail keywords and lets you know which keyword is best to use and has a low level of competition. Rank Finder tool helps you monitor the blog ranking and let you know the progress in a few days.
The SEO tool offers you with the suggestion of keywords that can be used to rank higher in SERPs. It is the best SEO tool available for keyword suggestions.
- Offer valuable suggestions for effective keywords
- Use Google Suggest to research keywords
- Analyze search trends and provide keyword suggestions accordingly
- Improvise PPC results by increasing click-through rate
- Keyword suggestions based on Google language and domain
If you are looking for the best all-in-all SEO tool for the management of your blog’s SEO, try MOZ Pro. It is a powerful SEO management software with multiple tools and resources to plan a smart marketing strategy. From increasing the blog traffic to boosting visibility and rankings on SERPs, this single tool has all you need to improvise the search engine ranking of your blogs. Plus, users can participate in the online training offered by Moz Pro to learn the best SEO practices that are currently trending.
- Track ranking of traffic-driven keywords
- Suggests fixes and improvements
- Complete the blog audits to unlock SEO errors
- Powerful analysis for backlink, keywords and competitors
- Send reports and metrics of anchor text, other sites and domain authority
Bloggers looking to reach out to other bloggers for partnership and grow together must try OutreachPlus. It is the most widely used email outreach SEO tool for bloggers that help generate blog traffic in higher numbers. The SEO tool comes with advanced personalization options that help you create emails and send them with a guaranteed higher response rate.
Creating and sending transactional emails can be fully automated with this tool based on user actions and behaviours. The automated process ensures that your emails are not terminated in the spam folder of the recipients.
- Integration with other email marketing tools
- Customized autopilot conversions
- Adding multiple email accounts
- Creating email campaigns in a few clicks
- Overall view of email campaigns
- Custom outreach inbox to monitor the interactions
Most of the useful SEO tools for bloggers in 2020 have been explained here, and the list comprises both paid and free SEO tools. Bloggers must use these tools according to their needs to boost up their blog traffic and ranking in 2020.
SEO tools aren’t only useful for tracking your rankings or conducting keyword research. You can gain valuable insights about your competition, how your SEO efforts are paying off, and whether you are generating a solid ROI for your clients.
YES! SEO is more important than ever! It’s still one of the most potent digital marketing strategies that drive long-term results. You need to implement the right techniques.
SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online.