The Internet and technology have upgraded the lives and livelihood of people all over the world. One of their biggest contributions was the internet, which has connected everyone. Mobile phones or smartphones can be considered as the next technological marvel.
These pocket-sized devices are capable of doing operations which previously could be performed only on full sized computers. Two harness this power every mobile app development company is constantly bringing newer apps on such devices. Yet, the demand for even better aps are ever rising.
How to capture Canadian leads
With every passing day people feel the need for newer apps that can make their lives better. Indian app developers work round the clock to meet the demand. Mobile app developers in India cater to the needs of clients not only from India but also from places abroad like Canada. It is important that more people get to know about mobile app developers India and give them their projects. Here are some ways to make that happen.
- A proper website – Any organisation must have a well working website in 2020. A website can be accessed globally which means the organisation can get global recognition. For this to happen a website must rank sufficiently high in the top search engines used by the people. To rank high, the website should be search engine optimised. the website must be polished and well optimised to begin with. The design should be attractive and should have a user-friendly interface.
- Advertisements – Advertisements are one of the best ways for any company to reach out to the people. A good advertisement for app development India can go international, catching the attention of many clients. You show advertisements through search engines and website pages. Social media platforms are also an excellent place to present ads. Digital advertisements are far more useful and effective than physical advertisements. Advertisements may seem like a huge expense at first, but with time the profits will surpass it.
- Local language support – English language is the most common medium that is used to overcome the language barrier between two regions. However, it cannot be expected that every person on this planet will know English and that too fluently. For this reason, using local languages is one of the best ways to communicate with the people. It also removes any chance of miscommunication that can occur due to language discrepancies. Moreover, local language would mean people can communicate from their comfort zone and thus increases the chances of buying your services.
- Wide range of services – Apps are developed to perform various types of tasks and functions. Naturally, the no two client’s needs will be exactly the same. App developers will have to be equipped with the latest technologies and have access to resources. You should be able to cater to every client’s needs irrespective of the type and complexity of their projects. If you are able to accept difficult projects then it is likely that the client will take your help in future and also recommend your services to his peers.
- Supported platforms and devices – There are a plethora of mobile devices that are there in the market. These devices have varied specifications and most of them run on either of the two platforms, iOS and Android. The iphone app developers India develop apps that are compatible for devices running on iOS platform. On the other hand, the android app developers India make apps from all devices running on android. Thus, separate teams must work to bring the same app on these two major platforms. Applications should be adequately optimised so that they can run on all devices, from flagship devices to even low-end ones.
- Dedicated team for communication – Active communication with the client is very important during app development. Clients might need to enquire about services to get more details. The project must also be thoroughly described through proper communication channels. App developers India should keep various channels of communication open in order to keep in constant touch with clients. Mails are too slow for real time connection. A team should be there to take calls and respond to clients to live chat services. virtual meetings can be hosted in order to get a quasi-face-to-face interaction with clients and developers.
- Post developmental support – The job of any app developer does not end with the completion of the app development. The post development phase is vast and as important as the developmental phase. This phase includes bug fixes and performance optimization based on issues found with prolonged usage. The app needs to be updated on a regular basis to add more features and functionality. The app must run perfectly with future OS updates as they come. Thus, you must have a team dedicated to give this post support.
- Competitive pricing – Pricing right can easily help you overcome competition. You probably know how app development companies have cropped up, saturating the market. Canada already has many app developers who can cater to their needs. In order to attract Canadians to the Indian companies, application development India should have a very competitive pricing strategy. It is better to get little profit from many clients than getting higher profits from a single client.
- Feedback analysis – You should have a provision to accept reviews and feedback. Analysing feedback can help you understand what clients truly desire and what needs to be changed or corrected. Clients should feel that mobile apps development in India values their voice and wishes. That way clients are more likely to come back to you and recommend you to others.
Mobile applications are a necessary part of people’s lives. From work and business apps to leisure and entertainment apps, people are totally dependent on them. Clients can contact any mobile app development company and present their needs to get their apps customised according to their demands. App development companies India provide app solutions to clients from all over the world including Canada.
The mobile app development process involves creating installable software bundles (code, binaries, assets, etc.) , implementing backend services such as data access with an API, and testing the application on target devices.
Giving a rough answer to how much it costs to create an app (we take the rate of $50 an hour as average): a basic application will cost around $25,000. Medium complexity apps will cost between $40,000 and $70,000. The cost of complex apps usually goes beyond $70,000.
While it varies greatly, the general answer we provide to people asking us how long it takes to build an app is 4-6 months.