About Video Marketing – If a photo’s worth a thousand words, then how much more valuable is the video? That’s the basis of video marketing, a forward-facing marketing strategy that integrates engaging video into your marketing campaigns.
Video marketing can be used for everything from building customer behaviour, to promoting your brand, services or products. Additionally, video marketing can serve as a medium to present how-to’s, promote customer testimonials, live-stream events and deliver viral (entertaining) content throughout the video platforms.Tips To Improve Your Video Marketing Strategy Click To Tweet
A video is the set of moving pictures with the additional media like sound, music or animation effects. These combined effects makes an enhancing and effective video which is used to give a customer a good user experience.
How Video Marketing Works
It is very evident the how of video marketing of a company is very important. A company creates the video for brand awareness, products and services for the great user base to acquire. They intend to get in touch with more users who are willing to use the products and services of the company. In practical applications video marketing in a pretty difficult task for a company and how the company is doing video marketing.
Related articles: What is a good web video script
To develop a video marketing strategy for your company, you want to:-
- Allocate resources:- First you have to allocate a defined budget for your video, specialized equipment’s, good editing software and a dedicated video editor.
- Tell Your stories:- For making a viral video there should be a good storyline and you need to convey your message through the video. You should be able to tell what you are conveying and what you need people to know through your video.
- Engagement:- A viral video is that which has a good user engagement rate amongst its users and people engage through it. People find that video enhancing which tells and finds the need of its users.
- Keep it short:– People do not prefer very long videos which tend to become a bit boring and the users loose interest in them. So deliver your message in that short span of the video which would be a good idea for grabbing the potential customer base for your company.
- Publish:– There are multiple video publishing platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion etc where there is a good customer base and the chances of your video getting a good impression is very high.
- Analyse:– Track your video’s via video analytic software’s which would tell which video is performing good and the engagement rate.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Video helps you connect with your audience. These days many companies are moving towards the video making and enhancing the reach of their products, this builds a trust amongst its users and find it easy to know about the new products. Video is a bridge which connects the shores left in the text and the pictorial view content, so people find it easy to connect with the products of their desired brand.
- Video is a Gold-Mine of SEO, which builds backlinks of the website, which would then be helpful in driving traffic to your website. And a video ranks well in the Google Search Results making it a good source of leads and sales for the company.
- Video Boost information retention of a company. On an average 10% of the viewer’s return in the first three days and about 65% of the viewer’s return in the later days to a company.
- Through the survey it is estimated that about four times as many customers engage in the videos than reading the text information.
Best Practices for Video Marketing
There are many challenges in the video marketing strategy and there is a huge competition in the market for grabbing customers through video marketing. So you need to have a defined strategy, test, plan and analyse the results of your strategy. Which video is giving you a great funnel of the users for your business and sales. For this to work you need to figure out your marketing goals, purpose of your each video likewise.
If you Like it! Please share it!