Just think of the previous years when there was no issue with ads. It was nice, right? But now, you can directly switch back to the last time with the usage of tactics. Yes, I will tell you how to mark your device safe from showing ads. Trust me; it is a one-minute task.
It’s been years, advertising spread over the virtual mediums. It has benefits for business entrepreneurs and ad agencies. Do you knowwhat are the three marketing objectives that can be met via targeting on google display ads? Learn more about this.
Coming back to the point, as a google user, it is excessive papering and annoying to distract with various ads. Therefore, you need to distract the specks of ads from google.
Most of the time, when you go for a custom search, some sort of ads come and divert your mind. This happens in natural progress. If you want to stop showing ads, you have to make changes in google settings.
I am going to open up with ways of closing ads on the screen permanently. Keep on reading.
Google ads are visual ad that comes on the screen when opening a google search page and opening websites to something relevant. There are a series of ads that come and annoy the users.
- Media Ads or Pay-per-Click (PPC) ads
- Videos ads
- Image ads
- Banner ads
- Shopping ads
Many times, people go to the main page or click on the ads mistakenly. This is why ad agencies pay money to websites.
You can choose what kinds of ads you don’t want to watch. Maximum people block video ads because it takes some seconds to stop. You have two options to sort out these problems. One is you can use other devices to work, and the second is you can take the help of Google to stop showing ads.
It doesn’t matter whether you are using an android mobile or iOS. You can block ads from any device if required. Next, you need to stop all kinds of ads that are annoying you and keep you distracted from vital work. Let’s go through the steps then.
1. How To Stop Showing Ads On iPhone?
Safari, like other web browsers, is enough to block ads.
- Go to the setting. You will have it on your mobile, so get into it.
- You will have a safari option. Tap on this.
- In the next step, you have to scroll down. Do you get the “privacy & security” option? Click on this.
- Here you will have “Prevent Cross-site Tracking.” Click on it and toggle it “on.”
- Now it is done. From the surface, ads are cleared. You can now enjoy unrestricted browsing.
Google is not capable of reading the human mind. Generally, they track your activities and show this type of ad. Personalized google ads are goods, and sometimes they seem interesting. While you will see they generalized your thoughts and showed ads that means, they have encountered your recent activities on mobile or PC. Let’s stop them.
- Directly go to the google account. First, you open the browser and then go to google accounting. There you are logged in within your email id and password.
- I hope you found the “data & personalization.” It remains in the left navigation panel. So you click on data and proceed to the next step.
- Find the add personalization. Scroll down and click on the add personalization while you will get.
- Ad personalization generally stays turned on. So, you have to make it off.
- Scroll down a bit. Yes, hold on! You will learn how the ads are personalized. If you want, you can make specific changes. Turn off interest and make your work done. Suppose you’re going to reopen the ad. You have to turn it on.
From Windows users, I got a series of complaints regarding google ads. So, let’s see how to block ads from pc.
- First, you sign in to your Google Adsense account. Next, open google and then log in with your id password.
- When you are logged in, click on the left corner where you will have three dots. You will have an “Ads & extension” option. Click on it.
- Go to the check box that you want to remove. It will stay next to the ads.
- At the top of the statistics table, there is an edit drop option. Click on that to remove ads.
- Select the remove button and click on this. After that, your Google ads will never pamper you longer.
You will no longer have to be diverted from doing your own work. Focus on work when you’re done with the upper steps. This won’t have problems blocking ads from google. But if you still have questions regarding the blockage of ads, you can leave a comment. I will definitely answer you as fast as it catches my eyes.
Are you not enjoying the straightforward configuration? Set your mind to work without wasting time.
If you use Google Chrome, use the Adblock Plus extension to get rid of all annoying advertising. Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads on the web, like YouTube video ads, flashy banner ads, Facebook ads and much more. It even blocks pop-ups which are not blocked by your browser.
According to Google: “Ads are based on personal info you’ve added to your Google Account, data from advertisers that partner with Google, and Google’s estimation of your interests.” In short, you tell Google a lot about yourself.
In Google Chrome, In the drop-down menu, select “Settings”. Next, go to the tab “Extensions” on the left side of the screen. This will open the extension window of Google Chrome, where you will find Adblock Plus.